With an ongoing staff retention crisis hitting HR departments, it’s never been a better time to maximise the effectiveness of L&D.
Reskilling and upskilling existing employees – served by an online library packed full of relevant, interesting content – will be essential to fill knowledge gaps and get staff excited about learning again.
But first, we need a content strategy, and then the practical know-how.
Go1 is hosting a two-day hybrid event on 4 and 5 May 2022 for L&D and HR leaders who want to learn how to build a world-class content strategy, to right-skill their workforce.
Joined by the industry’s leading researchers, analysts and practitioners, you will come away with the knowledge and tools to take the next step in your L&D journey.
Register today to access the event.
- Developing a world-class content strategy
- How to close skills gaps through a relevant, scalable and future-proofed learning strategy
- How to prepare employees for the unknown jobs of the future
- Learning content – from strategy to execution: a talk with L&D leaders
- Content strategy – how to analyse data for a smarter content curation
- Connecting to the community: practical tactics for L&D professionals