Strategic, business-driven HR functions are essential if an organisation is to achieve its long-term goals. The role of HR extends beyond transactional administrative tasks. It is the driving force behind developing and embedding the people strategies that align with an organisation's strategic objectives – and should help to foster a positive, people-first working environment.
Your people are at the heart of your organisation's success and ensuring they have the right support to thrive is essential. To do that, you need to empower your managers with the right tools, training and policies to ensure that everyone is treated fairly, consistently and equally.
Yet, a common stumbling block for many companies is an excessive reliance on HR for tactical people management, which diverts the department’s focus from the strategic aspects of employee engagement that are crucial for business success.
The AdviserPlus Overcoming the barriers whitepaper delves into the transformative potential of empowering line managers. Download the whitepaper to explore:
- Why line manager empowerment is vital
- Manager training for effective handling of employee relations matters
- Mindset shifts to eliminate barriers
- Navigating budget constraints
- Enhancing manager capacity and capability
- Overcoming the dominance of one-size-fits-all technology
- Breaking free from bad habits in people management
- Managing the complexity of employee relations