Recent evidence from Hewlett Packard, Deloitte and Harvard Business Review tells us that:
- Neurodiverse teams are 30% more productive.
- Companies with an inclusive culture are 6x more likely to be innovative and agile.
- Organisations who actively promote an inclusive environment report 19% higher revenue.
Thriiver has supported neurodiverse people in the workplace for the past 27 years - and we’ve helped many organisations reap tangible business benefits.
Building a neuro-inclusive culture is a journey and with competing DEI priorities it is often a challenge to know what to do and where to start.
A key first step includes highlighting the business rewards to your organisation and senior management team. We know recruitment and retention are hot topics for HR leaders - if you can support your neurodiverse employees, you are more likely to retain them. If you offer neuro-inclusive recruitment practices you can attract a wider talent pool – and one that can be more productive and effective.
At Thriiver, we help organisations at various stages of maturity, build better businesses by creating a neuro-inclusive culture.
In our experience some of the most important success factors are:
1. Data – understand your employees and gather data to get senior leadership buy-in
2. Raise awareness and educate your employees – neurodiversity is a buzzword, many people don’t understand the reality and are too afraid to ask
3. Foster psychological safety – start the conversation and unlock the power of your teams
We provide bespoke programmes of work to meet our individual client needs that include:
- An online screening tool for neurodiverse traits,
- Awareness training
- Coaching and co-coaching
- Neurodiversity passports, fact sheets and resources