As the effects of globalisation are felt across the world, new opportunities are opening up for those with the knowledge and experience to succeed.
HR is complicated when you’re managing a local team, but add in international time zones, cultural differences and laws, and the equation becomes more challenging. Earning a specialist masters can set you apart from the competition and prove that you’ve got the skillset needed to manage the intricacies of a global workforce.
However, the prospect of taking time out from your career to complete further study might seem overwhelming. That’s where Manchester Metropolitan University’s Global Online MSc International Human Resource Management, could help make achieving a masters – and continuing to work – a realistic goal.
Delivered 100 per cent online, you will:
- Develop the expertise that global organisations require, exploring key themes surrounding employee engagement, reward management, performance, talent management, resourcing and more within an international context;
- Achieve a CIPD-accredited masters, a hallmark of quality that’s recognised in the UK, Asia, the Middle East, Russia and more;
- Study wherever and whenever you want and earn your masters in as little as two years, with a recommended study time of 15 hours a week;
- Enjoy 24/7 access to a range of online learning materials with no need to come to campus;
- Grow your professional network and connections that can open doors now, or in the future, through virtual group tasks, discussion forums, and more;
- Begin the course when it suits you in January, May or September;
- Manage your fees your way with the option to pay per unit you study.
Find out more about the course and how it could help you achieve your potential within the international HR sector.