Did they learn it? Can they do it? Can you prove it?
Well-crafted assessments that measure knowledge, skills and abilities help you answer these questions and much more. Tests, quizzes and exams provide valuable data for evaluating (and documenting) the impact of your learning programmes.
Assessments Through the Learning Process is a white paper that shares key concepts and best practices for developing effective assessments and interpreting their results to make better decisions. The white paper is designed to help learning professionals:
- Distinguish among different types and uses of assessments
- Understand reliability and validity
- Learn to analyse and interpret results
- Improve the effectiveness of questions and assessments
- Use assessments for improved learning outcomes
Click here for more information, compliments of Questionmark.
Organisations worldwide trust Questionmark's assessment platform for valid, reliable and defensible measurement of knowledge, skills and abilities to ensure successful workforce learning, regulatory compliance and sales-force readiness initiatives.