The gender gap is not closing fast enough and only 21 per cent of C-suite leaders are women.
The pandemic has provided an opportunity for companies to evolve and become more inclusive and diverse in their hiring practices – but where do you start?
Juggle’s latest guide examines the role self-promotion plays in the leadership landscape, and explores how rewriting the rules can improve the unequal gender environment that we see today.
What we cover:
- The connection between the gender gap and self-promotion
- Why women are still underrepresented in leadership roles in 2021
- How companies can adopt a fairer and more objective framework to promote male and female leaders
- How the landscape has changed post pandemic
- Why remote working should lead to more inclusive hiring
- No more 9 to 5 – working for outcomes, not for hours